Thursday, 21 July 2011

Today is hot.

According to the weather forecast, today is one of the hottest temperature for July 21.It is feels like 48C.
Today was to go the trip for the Caribbean Carnival.
Teacher emphasized the day is very hot.
In the morning I packed camera, long sleeves, three of cucumbers.
Let's go to the hot world.

But the phone bell "rang rang" at the monent I tried out.
That was my friend.She said, I have appointment with doctor at 10:30.
But the babysitter called at now she couldn't come.
My friend was begging me to help.
I said O.K but I was at a loss for a while.
So I went to hers house and I played ball with her child.
..........My hand was...ow~.
After she back hers home,I tried to go the Caribbean Carnival.
I worried about how could I reach them in downtown.
I didn't have anyone's cell number.
I got off from the subway at Queen and Yonge Street.
I went the City Hall where was Tasty Thursdays.there was not crowd as much last week.
I was looking around along the Queen St and the Richmond St.
I could'nt find LINC teachers,class mates, and Carnival girls.
It was a scorcher.

I gave up to find them and I was head to the Eaton Center.
I heard some noisy near that.Some of people did yelling.And they left over yelling the front of the sopping mall.
I saw that a lady who fell down and she was crying on the ground.
The guards came there. Two guards chased the yelling pepole.
I don't know thereafter.

I did'nt feel like eating but I felt hungry.
I had a little food and came to home.

Today was muggy.


















No comments:

Post a Comment